Our team experts shall make an internal evaluation, as a first risk assessment, to identify the vulnerable point or deficiencies on the facilities in use from the company, and instruct the Safety and Security responsible team, to demonstrate particular skills in case of harmful scenarios which might happen eventually at your working facilities.
Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that hazards are identified and risks are assessed in areas under their control.
Supervisors of health and safety at work must ensure that:
- risk assessments are recorded and retained for any significant hazards
- risk assessments are suitable and sufficient
- staff are aware of and understand relevant risk assessments
- risk assessments are reviewed periodically
To prepare the above (Risk Assessment and Security Plan) document, is necessary to carry out the below activities:
- Evaluate the physical protection of your company with cctv cameras, monitoring office, guards, ect:
- Evaluate the use of electronic security systems and their applicability when compared to best practices and identified threats.
- Assess threats and vulnerabilities applicable to your headquarters and/or other physical locations (branches)
- Provide a detailed review of employees safety and security processes at all company locations.
- Conduct a compliance audit against security and safety provisions.
- Provide an initial Vulnerability Findings report, documenting the results of our vulnerability site-assessment and interview processes.